- Sweet Almond Kernel Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Jojoba Seed Oil
- Rosehip Oil
- Rosewood Oil
- Geranium Oil
- French Rose Oil
- 1000mg Cannabidiol (CBD) Full spectrum cannabis extract
Also contains CBC, CBG, cannabis terpenes and flavonoids.
This product contains < 0.2% THC
Bottle sizes: 100ml and 250ml
Gaia Guru rose massage oil may be used for:
- Moisturising dry skin.
- Protecting against ageing and wrinkled skin.
- Repairing and rejuvenating damaged skin.
- Alleviating aches and pains in combination with massage therapy.
- Enhancing relaxation from massage therapy.
- Added aromatic relaxation from rose scented terpenes.
How To Use
The 100ml massage oil has been designed to provide highly concentrated dosing for localised relief of a specific bodily area.
- Shake well before use, and apply 5ml to clean palms to gently warm and activate the oil.
- To spot treat a specific area, apply where the patient feels the most discomfort. This provides a dose of 50mg CBD per application.
- Start with 5ml, and if greater relaxation/relief is required, apply an additional 5ml for a total dose of 100mg CBD.
The 250ml massage oil has been designed for whole body application.
- Shake well before use, apply 5ml to clean palms to warm and activate the oil.
- Spread across the patients body, until more oil is needed.
- Apply 5ml additional oil across the remaining parts of the patients body. 10ml provides 40mg total CBD.